Style: Symphonic Rock
Format: Flac Tracks 16/44,1
Size: 251 Mb
01. A1 In The Beginning (01:42)
02. A2 Lovely To See You (03:01)
03. A3 Dear Diary (03:57)
04. A4 Send Me No Wine (02:22)
05. A5 To Share Our Love (02:54)
06. A6 So Deep Within You (03:09)
07. B1 Never Comes The Day (04:46)
08. B2 Lazy Day (02:44)
09. B3 Are You Sitting Comfortably (03:35)
10. B4 The Dream (00:56)
11. B5 Have You Heard (Part 1) (02:18)
12. B6 The Voyage (03:20)
13. B7 Have You Heard (Part 2) (01:49)
Matrix Side A: ZAL-8827-2W, Side B: ZAL-8828-2W.
Like the band's preceding two albums, On the Threshold of a Dream follows a concept. It explores dreams, especially on the second side, which climaxes with the "Voyage" suite, inspired in part by Richard Strauss's Also sprach Zarathrustra. The piece, by Mike Pinder, features mellotron orchestration and flute.
The album begins with a poem accompanied by electronic sounds, and these sounds also appear at the close of the album – vinyl pressings of the album continue the sounds into the album's run-out groove, causing them to play continuously until the record player's tonearm is lifted. Tape and CD album versions employ a slow fade.
(Turbobit) 16/44 Flac